Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
- Weak layer in the Tahoe snowpack sitting on top of a melt-freeze crust. Not ideal. (via @sierraavalanche) sierraavalanchecenter.org/thu-12052013-1… 7 hours ago
- WINTER STORM WATCH (Fri-Sat): 5-13"of snow in the foothills, 13-21" above 3500' and 2+ FEET possible along the Northern Sierra crest. 18 hours ago
- SUPER important video to watch if u participate in gravity sports (via @Hi5sFoundation). #HelmetsAreCool vimeo.com/77008826 1 day ago
- RT @TahoeWeather: Ski resorts reporting totals anywhere from 4-10 inches up top. Lake level reports of anywhere from 1.5-6 inches. 1 day ago
- RT @skialpine: 7" of new snow & blue skies. Opening day is right around the corner: 12/13!! http://t.co/xugXtSrbXH 1 day ago
- Would you trust a smartphone app as an avalanche transceiver? outsideonline.com/outdoor-advent… 1 day ago